Hi! I’m Ryan, founder of Frequently.
If you’re like me, you have grown frustrated with the state of “simple” knowledge base systems for your website’s FAQ or helpdesk. Stop paying for features you will never use for your project and instead keep your users informed with Frequently.
Frequently is going back to the basics to help you create and manage your projects FAQ pages – easily and affordably.
What Frequently isn’t:
- AI powered
- Feature bloated
- Confusing pricing based on seats, conversations, etc.
- A venture-backed company desperately needing to squeeze every penny out of you to return a profit to investors
What Frequently is:
- The easiest way to set up and manage FAQ pages for your side projects or companies
- 100% free to get started; no credit card required
- A small side project with hopes of making FAQ pages as simple and useful as they should be